24 May 2013

Huddle




wearing old baseball shirt. white pants. white cover shoes 
and orange backpack

I mean to be WHITE that day. The Korean fashion online stores are really inspired me quite a lot especially the monochrome fashion. These are my old clothes which were already being 'frozen' in my wardrobe for one year. Thank God they are defrozen finally. Not kidding. 
I always have tons of reasons for not wearing them. Like the new and hate the old . But not anymore for now.


One of my classmate told me that I look like a nurse. HA What do you think? Nurse wouldn't has a nerd glasses on face *laugh Yeap The glasses and my bag would stand out my look so that I wouldn't look pale.

Thanks for visiting my blog again and follow my Instagram @chuiiyong
Peace YO




No comments:

Post a Comment