12 December 2012

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 Full Video

What would you remember when it comes to December?
 Christmas & New Year party? Hmm..
No no no...Maybe there are whole bunch of parties are waiting for you? kkkk

STOP XD 

Actually I want to show you the just-ended and must-watch annual fashion show. Well, you already know it is Victoria's Secret Fashion Show cause I stated it as the title =.=  Heyhey, no surprise  (O.O) That's the thing that I remember :DD

OKOK I'll just stop mumbling and show you the Full video...(oh yeah it's full video) 

 0:00 Introduction
1:02 CIRCUS
4:26 Angels Talk About Epic Victoria's Secret Commercials
7:44 DANGEROUS LIAISONS / Rihanna - Diamonds
12:12 Behind the Scenes
14:43 CALENDAR GIRLS / Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
19:23 Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me
23:08 PINK BALL / Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat
27:22 Angels Talk About Dating
29:25 SILVER SCREEN ANGELS / Bruno Mars - Young Girls
33:34 About Candice, Victoria's Secret Angel
36:20 ANGELS IN BLOOM / Rihanna - Fresh Off The Runway
40:20 Finale


The full Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012/2013 featuring Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber.

Models Included: Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Shanina Shaik, Miranda Kerr, Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. And many more!


Rihanna - Diamonds & Presh Out the Runway
Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me & Beauty And A Beat, Fall & Boyfriend
Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
Billy idol - Rebel Yell
 
Hmm. In case the screen becomes like

 Eww....#%#%$% >///<

I show you another full video 


I hope both of them could still be watched. If..... blocked, don't worry, just watched the show part by part )))


Heyheyhey. I find all the ways to show you the video XDD
 What do you think after watching it? Which model attract you eyesballs?? 
For me , there are two models who are way too sexy and tempting >//< 
Their perfect proportions and sexy eyes could just make me die kkkkk







AHHHHHH...I want their body (Screaming!!!!!!!!!)
These are the two of the VS Angels that I like <3 br="br">

Oh ya Here's some backstage videos if you haven't get enough :PP



Bye.... Tell me what you think <3 b="b">






No comments:

Post a Comment