05 June 2012

Day Seven 甩肉日记七

How is it going?
I was asking myself
Since it was only 7 days
all I can tell is to MOVE ON!
Jung Doyeon
Jogging
Dancing
Pushing the FAT off my belly (Possible? lol)

My rough schedule
[Example]
MON:  Jung Doyeon 20minutes
TUE: Jogging 20minutes
WED:  Dancing 1hours++ (lasting for me :D)
....
....
(repeat)


Something is happen
This feeling is really amazing
Do not ever forget the satisfaction of you
Remember it
Cause when you face obstacles
It helps

But coming this week is a challenge for me
I will go to M4J for 6 days
Our guardian would bring us for supper every night
I am wondering about what I can eat though
B L D 
I cant waste my first week!
Hold不住啊~~

What EVENT
1
1
v


What a good news to christian and non-muslim
You will witness very powerful magic of god 
Can you believe a handicapped person 
walks in front of you after praying and touched by a pastel?
It is just an example
You will believe this miracle someday

We welcome everyone especially sick person!
Gos is our cure
We never find it is overdose!
and I hope that
When I back
I will change to be a better person

Healing For Our Land 2012 Promo Video 

 

 




东主有事
消失六天哦
回来硬要写Kuantan游
2个礼拜了




No comments:

Post a Comment