16 May 2013

Simplicity




wearing a tank top from 6th floor, sungei wang. 
Jeans from Berjaya TS, heels from STEP 

Time keeps flying and June is coming after two more weeks! I haven't gotten ready for it cause it is just too fast. Looking back to my new year resolutionSS, I feel so guilty for not putting much effort on them. The one that I really concern and work hard for is build my abs lol Hope I can see the result at the end if the year! (Actually it is too long, I knew)

Back to my outfit. That day I went to The Pool for supporting my seniors' collection launching. I decided to wear something casual+simple . Therefore I wore this tank top again *love** with a short jeans I bought last year. The jeans is only RM10, so cheap! And heels make everything looks GOOD! 

I will get my blog update this week again. Stay tuned! 
-------------------------------------------

Follow my Instagram
@chuiiyong




1 comment: