17 August 2012

Pipit Zakka Store 鸟人杂货铺

Here comes a photo-story telling
enjoy ^^
It is too long if I write it
and I think you guys will also ignore my text XP





 Under construction

 This photo...hmmm...haha












 Mink watches

 Cartoon bag in reality @@



 Dont be so shy girl :P


 Bubble gum!



In short
This is a store in KL which sells handmade craft from Malaysian handmade artist.
Bags, jewelries, books,dolls T-shirts
ALL of them are HANDMADE!
They held the opening ceremony on last Saturday 11/8
That's why we were there

and I took my outfit photo again *_*
HYPE for me yeah




The environment is really comfortable and photo chatchable !
Can't stop clicking my phone camera :P
All of them were taken using my hp camera
(but I need a DSLR to record my life ><)
It is still a Raya discount going on
maybe you can get some handmade zakka here

Join their page and you can find your love maybe!
They ship worldwide

Pipit Zakka Store @
11-2, Jalan Menara Gading 1,
Taman Connaught, 56000
KL Malaysia
* beside Secret Recipe near UCSI *

business hour :
THURSDAY ~ SUNDAY
12 pm ~ 7pm

MON ~ WED
CLOSED / BY APPOINTMENT

______________________________________________________________________________

About how to get there
by train: 
1.take KTM or Star Line LRT and stop at Bandar Tasik Selatan station
2.take a cab to Taman Connaught (tell the texi driver it is near UCSI)
(It costs within RM10 without traffic jam)
We didn't own a car so we go there using this way :)




1 comment: