24 May 2012

Nice wallpapers/background for T-ara lover XOXO

these few days I am just surfing on internet
and watching drama like without sleeping
until some stars appear above my head @@
I find nothing to do in KL gosh

and sure I found some wallpapers on the web
I can change the background
the previous one is some SNSD member's magazine photos
now I can change it regularly >///////<











feel so happy to see them ......on the screen XP
They are just part of my background pictures

CURRENT background picture 
l
l
v

BIG LOVE

but it is so sad that they will add 2 new members in coming of JULY
I dont want any change to them

if you like them , just take!!!
peace! XO

2 comments:

  1. I DON LIKE N CANT DIFFRENCIATE THEIR FACE....JOO SHEN SHE HAD TEACH ME HOW TO DIFFRENCIATE SUPER JUNIOR BEFORE,BUT I FAILED....IT IS SO HARD TO ME,LOLZ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can just search their profile in google...It have their pictures XDXD

      Delete