21 April 2012

blog:write AND read

Most of my time was spent in BLOGGING
Mine
Friends'
Fashion Bloggers'
Anything-can-be-written Bloggers' (what is this=.=)

Sometimes it is good 
let us know some lesson,
how to make life better 
how to MIX N MATCH 
OR
Situation of my friends

But sometimes it is bad for me
It seems like I cant handle my time spending on COM
I know!!
but I cant stop myself

Is this situation call ADDICTIVE??? TT


Extreme Praise!!!!!
I am a bad girl LOL

怎么说呢
是说我真的不会规划自己的时间
明明知道对太多电脑
根本没用
可是还是把头栽进去了
我控制不到拉!
感觉很失败
可是还是有比以前好一点了哦

现在主要是去博客多
好喜欢看人家写的东东
从中
会学到
知道
大家在干嘛
(我是要说FB的坏话拉XD)

Search some famous blogger from the web and you might fall in love with their blog 
HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU BUT NOT ME !!! :D


都不知道这个是什么译文叻
都跟英文的差很大嘛

1 comment:

  1. hey ah blem~finally i found ur blog ,fantastic blog design i am keeping my eye on ur blog~=)
    how are you recently?
    i am await for ur new dance cover leh~=))

    ReplyDelete