02 July 2011

Ruined mood

I'm at home at 5pm
I never reached home at this time
cause it was just so early...
I went to pasar malam and wondered to go to church
unexpectedly
RAINING!!
It was raining cats and dogs soon
you know
when you go out
raining will totally ruin your plan
it really work!
I lose my temper when I needed to find a place to hide
and I needed to share the small umbrella with my mum
we had no idea where can we go
I was getting wet!
I even took off my shoes and walked across the road
I stand and wait for the car coming to save us
argh
what an embarrassing moment!
THEN
I STAYED HOME
DONT WANT GO OUT




besides
I took my report card in the morning
the result was BAD
I need to FIGHT!!
wanna use a gun point somebody's head to ask them teach me



HEH HEH


No comments:

Post a Comment